I met Jennifer about two years ago. We connected through the Podcaster’s Paradise’s mentor pairing program.
At the time I hadn’t produced one episode or launched our podcast. Jennifer was gracious enough to meet with me over the phone at least once a week to answer my numerous questions. She equipped me with motivation, stick-to-itiveness, knowledge, and a friendship that has grown to this day. She’s a brilliant thinker with several podcasts. Solomoms! Talk is a great podcast and she’s set to launch a new podcast very soon.
I’m grateful for her mentorship and believe that anyone who works with Jennifer will benefit tremendously as a podcaster. Jennifer is a natural giver and gives more than she takes as a way of being. Two years later we continue to meet and follow one another’s podcast on our socials and she’s still rooting for me and my podcast (ThePrisonPost) on with feedback, encouragement, affirmation, and the latest tips.
Thank you Jennifer for all that you are and all that you do for so many. Most of all thank you for being my friend.Richard Mirales, The Prison Post Podcast
As a solo (divorced) mom of three adult sons, I’ve had multiple careers, which supported my family for decades:
- Trending podcast host with 70 episodes; blogger; author of Solo Mom Manifesto
- For the past 10 years, I’ve worked as a Research Assistant to the top economists and analysts on Wall Street.
- Worked as a top-selling real estate sales agent and multi-line insurance agent, including owning my own agency.
- Taught seniors, kids, and small business owners to use the computer for personal and business success
- Podcast Host/Editor
- Certified Grant Writer
- Microsoft Office
- Online Research
- Social Media Marketing
- Transcription (non-medical)
Podcasts & videos
Let’s Talk About Your Podcast